As 2018 winds down we are reflecting on the things we hold most dear. To close out the year we want to showcase a “Top 10” list of what we love about Exhale, here are some of our favorite things:
Here are some of the things you added!
- As an Exhale peer-counselor, I love that the talkline is a safe and non-judgmental space where callers can be their full, unfiltered selves. It’s so rare to have a space like this.
- Exhale taught me that there is more gray area in between harsh ideologies than we all probably imagine. It gives me hope that we can build empathy and understand each other better.
- Being available to all who need your services
- Exhale reminds me that there are people, even during this very divisive time, who are open to hearing challenging narratives and responding with love and acceptance.
- Exhale grants the freedom to tell your own story on your terms and validates whatever feelings you might have about it.
- A breath of fresh air during the right to life and pro-choice chaos.