Talkline Brochures and Posters
Many of Exhale’s callers learn about our service through their health care provider. Organizations typically place brochures in waiting rooms, restrooms or include them in a packet of information to take home. Exhale recommends health care and abortion providers give information about Exhale, or other local after-abortion emotional health resources, to every woman who has an abortion. Providing women and men with the opportunity to get support for post-abortion feelings is an important part of post-abortion care.
Free downloads of Exhale brochures, posters, flyers and referral cards as PDF files:
- If you've had an abortion brochure (English)
- If someone you care about has had an abortion brochure (English)
- Si ha tenido un aborto brochure (Spanish)
- Talkline flyer (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Talkline flyer (Tagalog)
- Talkline flyer (Vietnamese)
- Call Exhale to talk freely referral cards (English)
You are welcome to print and make copies of Exhale’s brochures and posters to distribute to your clients.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about fulfilling orders of these materials.
- After-Abortion Support
- Pro-Voice Community
- Take Action
- Why Pro-Voice?
- Who We Are