For over 16 years Exhale has been offering one-on-one support with callers to our talkline who experience abortion. We are also engaged in conversations across the country with communities who are interested in our supportive and non-judgmental approach to post-abortion care. We are media influencers, community conveners, storytellers and movement builders. We envision a world where all people with abortion experiences will be respected and valued completely.
Exhale is in a time of significant transition. As the need for our services grows, and the funding climate shifts, Exhale must transform in order to prepare for the next phase of our mission. We are committed to continuing to provide excellent, accessible, and compassionate post-abortion care, and to grow our talkline to further our impact.
Who does Exhale serve?
- Exhale creates a non-judgmental supportive space for all people with abortion experiences.
- We stand in the middle of the political and religious divide to dream about new ways of building connections and building community.
- We are in conversations with those who identify as pro-life and pro-choice and everything in between.
- Republicans and Democrats, Independents and with no political affiliation.
- Men and women and those who identify outside these identities.
- Individuals from all class, race, cultural and religious identities.
- Immigrants, citizens and those who have been displaced from community and family.
- Individuals who are gay, lesbian, straight, transgender, queer, bi/pansexual.
- Those who are single, married, parents, grandparents.
- Young people, seniors and everything in between.