Want to work with Exhale Pro-Voice?
We are currently seeking a Volunteer Social Media Manager.
Apply by April 28, 2023 for priority consideration!
Please be patient, as Exhale Pro-Voice is an entirely volunteer- and donor-run organization. We will reach out to you by email if you have been selected to interview for our Volunteer Social Media Manager role.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer Social Media Manager
You are a passionate, energetic, and creative person looking to build community through social media. You have experience managing social media for organizations and have both knowledge and appreciation for mental health and abortion access and support. You will report to the Director of Communications and Marketing and are looking forward to leading a team of volunteers to continue Exhale Pro-Voice’s messaging and reach a greater audience. You are comfortable committing roughly 5-10 hours per week to your Social Media Manager duties. You are comfortable working and collaborating in a virtual environment.
- Develop content to increase brand awareness, build audience, and engage followers.
- Plan and schedule content calendar in alignment with monthly marketing and fundraising goals.
- Post 3x per week on Instagram/Facebook.
- Post 1x per week on TikTok.
- Ensure message and branding cohesion across platforms.
- Monitor community feedback and respond/engage with audience members.
- Measure social media efforts and make specific recommendations on how to improve activity
- and engagement.
- Supervise a team of volunteers.
- Other platforms may be added pending organizational capacity.