Our Pro-Voice approach centers each individual’s unique context, family, culture, and abortion experiences. We follow your lead, hold nuance for you, and support you in tending to your wellbeing in a way that feels best for you. Through this Pro-Voice, abortion-positive approach, we have supported thousands of people over the years!
Nonjudgmental, supportive, peer Pro-Voice counseling looks like:
- Valuing your emotional wellbeing and welcoming your full range of emotion after abortions.
- Approaching you as a whole person, recognizing that many facets of your life are part of your abortion experiences.
- Respecting and working within your belief systems (religious, spiritual, cultural, social, and political) to support your needs.
- Working with you as you discover new strategies to support your emotional wellbeing.
The Exhale Pro-Voice community is filled with people like you: people who have had abortions and people who care about people who have abortions. There are lots of ways to participate in our community! Here are a few places to start:
- Donate to support our entirely volunteer- and donor-run organization.
- Sign up to receive email updates at the bottom of this page.
- Read our Anti-Oppression Policy and After-Abortion Community Submission stories.
- Follow Exhale Pro-Voice on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. And share our posts!
- Volunteer with Exhale Pro-Voice as a Peer Textline Counselor or Behind-the-Scenes with social media, fundraising, training, and more!